Applying for an e-Visa for the Vietnam Grand Prix
Vietnam’s e-Visa is a simple, online visa approval process available to citizens of 80 countries. Payment and delivery of the e-Visa is entirely online and takes three working days.
Please be aware that there are many websites which attempt to mislead customers and members of the public into thinking they are the official Vietnamese government website, however, there is only one official e-Visa website. Third-party companies who are charging a fee to assist travellers to apply are NOT operating on behalf of the Vietnamese government.
- Vietnam's e-Visa is one of several visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the country.
- Valid for 30 days, single entry only.
- Costs 25 USD for card payments.
- Requires three full working days to process.
- Available to nationals of 80 countries.
Before applying, ensure you are eligible for Vietnam’s e-Visa
Before applying, make sure your nationality is one of those approved for Vietnam’s e-Visa:
Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Chile, China (including Hong Kong and Macau passports), Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Salomon Islands, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, and Western Samoa.
What you’ll need
- A passport with six (6) months’ validity
- A photo in .jpg format of your full passport data page
- A passport photo in .jpg format (4x6, white background, without glasses). This can just be the photo from your passport.
- A valid international credit or debit card
- An email address
- A temporary address within Vietnam
- Your entry and exit dates and entry and exit points/airports
Applying for your e-Visa
- Go to the official website for Vietnam’s e-Visa Application
- Upload .jpg images of your passport data page and passport photo
- Fill out all required info from your passport data page
- Fill out all required info regarding your trip
- Pay the US$25 e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered
- Receive your registration code and save the number. Be sure to save your registration number – you will need it to check and download your visa later on.
Downloading your e-Visa
- After applying, you’ll need to wait three working days for your visa to be sent. After three days, you should receive an email, however, you may also search for your visa.
- Enter your registration code, email, and date of birth to gain access.
- Download the .pdf file and print your e-Visa.
- If three working days have passed and you haven't recieved your visa, email Vietnam's e-Visa Support.