Once again, Melbourne will host the Formula 1® season opener, from 12 to 15 March 2020. There's no better place to start the Championship, and with F1 celebrating its 70th anniversary and its 25th visit to Albert Park, the Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2020 promises to be a spectacle unlike any other. With crowds of over 250,000 across four adrenaline-packed days, you can expect no shortage of action.
The Classic+ package includes:
- 4-nights at the Citadines on Bourke (deluxe studio apartment) or the Oaks Southbank (2-bedroom apartment) - check in Thursday 12 March, check out Monday 16 March
- Your choice of 4-day grandstand pass to the Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2020
- Free daily public transport to the track
- Option to add airport transfers
- Option to add additional nights
- PLUS, book before 29 November 2019 to receive exclusive Silver GP Advantage benefits (scroll down for more info)
The award-winning 4.5-star Citadines on Bourke is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD and a short stroll away from Bourke St Mall, Swanston Street and Chinatown.
Enjoy the onsite Japanese restaurant, free in-room WiFi, indoor swimming pool, sauna and a fitness centre.
Each air-conditioned studio apartments includes an LCD TV, kitchenette with dishwasher, microwave and fridge. There is a tram stop within 5-min walk, with regular free trams around the city centre and to the track.
Enjoy the convenience of Oaks Southbank and be within of Melbourne’s vibrant dining and shopping districts; as well as with easy access to the Albert Park Lake circuit. These stylish apartments are air-conditioned with kitchen
stunning city and river views with a cold beverage, free Wi-Fi and easy access to everything Southbank has to offer.
Book before 29 November 2019 to receive exclusive Silver GP Advantage benefits:
- Early Melbourne Walk access (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Thursday Paddock Club Rooftop Viewing Deck access
- Access to GP Advantage Party tickets
- Souvenir ticket and lanyard
- Sunday Walker Straight Walk