Once again, Melbourne will host the Formula 1® season opener, from 12 to 15 March 2020. There's no better place to start the Championship, and with F1 celebrating its 70th anniversary and its 25th visit to Albert Park, the Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2020 promises to be a spectacle unlike any other. With crowds of over 250,000 across four adrenaline packed days, you can expect no shortage of action.
Trackside accommodation and ticket packages include:
- 4-nights at Quest St Kilda Road (4-star) in either a studio or one bedroom apartment - check in Thursday 12 March, check out Monday 16 March
- Grab & Go Continental breakfast pack daily
- Your choice of 4-day grandstand pass to the Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2020
- Optional airport transfers
- PLUS, book before 29 November 2019 to receive exclusive Silver GP Advantage benefits (scroll down for more info)
Please note, price for double are inclusive of two guests. If you require bookings for a family, please contact us directly.
Quest St Kilda Road, opened early 2019, brings a stunning new accommodation experience to Melbourne’s St Kilda Road and Albert Park Lake area. Located in a prime position, less than 600m from Gate 8, and with easy access to Melbourne CBD and the beach suburb of St Kilda. Enjoy modern apartment living with space to relax and unwind after a big day.
Hotel amenities include:
- Business lounge with complimentary WiFi, tea, coffee and water
- Complimentary guest laundry (plus one bedroom apartments have private laundry)
- Pantry shopping service
- Chargeback restaurants and room service
Book before 29 November 2019 to receive exclusive Silver GP Advantage benefits:
- Early Melbourne Walk access (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Thursday Paddock Club Rooftop Viewing Deck access
- Access to GP Advantage Party tickets
- Souvenir ticket and lanyard
- Sunday Walker Straight Walk