Once again, Melbourne will host the Formula 1® season opener, from 12 to 15 March 2020. There's no better place to start the Championship, and with F1 celebrating its 70th anniversary and its 25th visit to Albert Park, the Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2020 promises to be a spectacle unlike any other. With crowds of over 250,000 across four adrenaline packed days, you can expect no shortage of action.
Both hotels are located less than 250m from Albert Park Lake and 10-minute walk from both Gates 5 and 8, enjoy a sleep in before heading to the track.
Trackside accommodation and ticket packages include:
- Four-nights at your choice of either the Art Series - The Blackman (5-star) in a Bay View studio apartment with balcony or the Quest St Kilda Road (4-stat) - check-in Thursday 12 March, check out Monday 16 March
- Breakfast daily
- Your choice of 4-day grandstand pass to the Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2020
- Option to add airport transfers
- Option to add extra nights
- And a few more surprises!
- PLUS, book before 29 November 2019 to receive exclusive Silver GP Advantage benefits (scroll down for more info)
The Art Series -The Blackman offers guests a blend of exclusive five-star hospitality and first-class facilities that ensure stay will be memorable.
Treat yourself to luxurious Art Series Signature bedding; open plan living area with kitchenette; private balcony with guaranteed views over Port Phillip Bay; high definition 42-inch flat screen TV and iPad docking station. Plus soak up the expansive views of the Albert Park Lake track and Port Phillip Bay from the comfort of your own balcony!
Hotel facilities include a state-of-the-art fitness centre, smart car rental service and bicycle hire. There is a tram stop directly in front of the hotel to get you into the CBD or St Kilda and two on-site restaurants for those lazy days.
Quest St Kilda Road, opened early 2019, brings a stunning new accommodation experience to Melbourne’s St Kilda Road and Albert Park Lake area. Located in a prime position, less than 600m from Gate 8, and with easy access to Melbourne CBD and the beach suburb of St Kilda. Enjoy modern apartment living with space to relax and unwind after a big day.
Hotel amenities include:
- Business lounge with complimentary WiFi, tea, coffee and water
- Complimentary guest laundry (plus one-bedroom apartments have private laundry)
- Pantry shopping service
- Chargeback restaurants and room service
Book before 29 November 2019 to receive exclusive Silver GP Advantage benefits:
- Early Melbourne Walk access (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Thursday Paddock Club Rooftop Viewing Deck access
- Access to GP Advantage Party tickets
- Souvenir ticket and lanyard
- Sunday Walker Straight Walk