Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by NW Motorsport Tours. By paying for your tickets, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
If you are unclear about any aspect of the terms and conditions then please contact us and we will be happy to answer any queries you have.
- In completing any purchase from us, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions in full.
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets.
- This contract agreement is between you and NW Motorsport Tours and is governed by the laws of Australia.
- Seat locations are allocated by the Supplier.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the Supplier, and the additional terms and conditions of NW Motorsport Tours. Please contact us if you require a copy of Supplier conditions for your event.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Supplier or NW Motorsport Tours.com reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket, if required.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Supplier may reserve the right to make minor alterations to the event or advertised arrangements.
- Facilities including grandstand covers and big-screen televisions do not constitute part of the ticket value and the can be withdrawn or amended by the supplier without notice.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse you admission if, in its reasonable opinion, your admission to the organisation might be a risk to (a) the safety of other patrons and/or yourself; and/or (b) affect the enjoyment of other patrons; and/or (c) affect the running of the event, for example, if you act aggressively and/or appear to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs. Should this occur you will not be entitled to a refund.
- As a ticketing agent we do not control the running of the event. Any complaint about the event itself is the responsibility of the Supplier and not NW Motorsport Tours.
- It is your responsibility to check whether an event has been cancelled or rescheduled. NW Motorsport Tours will use its reasonable efforts to contact you in the event of cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Supplier. Events may be cancelled or postponed by the Supplier for a variety of reasons. In this event, NW Motorsport Tours will not be held responsible for any such cancellations or postponements.
- You may be entitled to a refund if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or if there is a material change to the subject matter of the ticket contract that is what you have contracted to see. Please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the Supplier. The amount of any refund provided is determined by the Supplier. Refunds will not include service and delivery fees.
- In the event of breach of the contract by the Supplier, the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Supplier at the date of the contract for the sale of tickets, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any act or omission on the part of the Supplier.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, organisation regulations and safety announcements whilst attending the event.
- Motorsport events can be dangerous. NW Motorsport Tours cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss, or cost as a result of attending the event. You attend at your own risk and any disputes must be taken up directly with the event organiser.
- Where an age restriction applies for an event or for ticketing, this will be indicated during the ticket booking process and confirmed on your booking confirmation. Please ensure that you carry proof of age, if appropriate, as NW Motorsport Tours can in no way be held liable for failure to comply with age restrictions.
Vouchers and Discounts
- NW Motorsport Tours has the right to add, withdraw, and change publicly offered discounts without notification. Discounts and vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers must be used before the expiry date specified and are non-refundable.
Pricing and Payment
- Payment must be made in either Australian Dollars (AUD). The payment amount and currency are clearly stated on the checkout and booking pages and cannot be disputed after your booking is completed.
- All prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
- If an honest error has been made with displayed prices on the NW Motorsport Tours website, we reserve the right to ask you for the difference in payment before confirming an order, releasing tickets, or reserve the right to cancel the order.
- The price printed on your ticket or other documentation may not always match the price you have paid on your booking. We source tickets from a number of suppliers at different prices and we may add a margin to these prices. Further to this, the face value does not always reflect any service charges paid by NW Motorsport Tours to the Supplier.
- If for any reason a refund is due, it will be refunded in the booking currency and, where possible, to the original payment account.
- A successful payment to NW Motorsport Tours does not guarantee your booking will be secured. Only when your payment is fully cleared will we attempt to confirm your booking.
- If we are unable to fulfil your booking request, we will contact you to advise you of the situation. At this point we will give you the option of amending your booking or obtaining a full refund if applicable.
- In most circumstances, bookings cannot be cancelled once paid as this is the policy of Suppliers. Please contact us for any cancellation requests.
- Delivery is made using Australia Post registered post for Australian orders and Australia Post international parcel service for international orders. All tickets are sent registered and require a signature on delivery.
- Many Suppliers do not make tickets and documents available until approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the event. We will dispatch your order contents as soon as we receive them, but cannot be held responsible for any external problems or delays regarding the delivery date.
- An email will be sent to the email address supplied by you when your ticket/s have been dispatched It is your responsibility to monitor delivery and to make sure you are available to sign for the delivery.
- You must contact NW Motorsport Tours to notify of any delivery issues a minimum of 5 working days before the start of the event. Failure to be available to accept the delivery or sufficiently notify of non-delivery including subsequent consequences from this failure can in no way be attributed to NW Motorsport Tours.
- If the delivery is returned to us as a result of you providing incorrect address information or failure to accept the delivery, then you will be charged for re-delivery including any costs incurred for the tickets being returned.
- If it becomes impractical to courier your order, due to the proximity of an event or in circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make your order available for collection immediately prior to the even. You will be notified by telephone or email (using the details provided at the time of booking) if this becomes necessary.
- Lost, left-behind, stolen, damaged or defaced tickets after dispatch will be your responsibility and no refunds will be made whatsoever. We will always do our best to assist with these issues but any action will be at the discretion of the Supplier.